Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Maddox Makes Me Laugh, Even Though He is Most Likely a Balding Pedophile Writing from His Mother's Basement

From the thebestpageintheuniverse.net:

When I see people wearing Crocs, I know immediately that we have nothing in common, and that we could never be friends or have any meaningful kind of relationship. They come in every color imaginable yet look bad with every other article of clothing ever created. The only thing that goes with Crocs is social ostracism.

2 comments:

Morna Crites-Moore said...

He is too much of a misogynist for my tastes. Why would a woman of intelligence and taste (you) laugh at such misogynistic "humor" - what does it say about you and your opinion of yourself and of other women? His "humor" is so vile - I understand why you might laugh at a sentence or two, but he just goes on and on - it's the only thing he knows how to do. I have a feeling he isn't very intelligent.

Adeline Jessica said...

He can be very misogynistic...but he is also EFFING hilarious about other things like kids being stupid, etc etc. I take it all with a grain of salt. And of course he isn't that intelligent....that doesn't mean I can't laugh at it.