Wednesday, February 6, 2008

At The Still Point of The Turning World

Well, I'm watching SPICE WORLD, which is a great movie when one considers how much nostalgia it evokes in my generation. Even guys have a certain fondness for them. But what's really interesting is how "fat" aka healthy they all look! The anorexia look is such a new phenomenon!

It's raining out hardcore right now, and it's so foggy that even WALKING is treacherous, much like driving on a foggy highway. I don't have class until 2:30 tomorrow, which is pretty fantastic because it means I can TRULY sleep in without worrying about waking up in time (because there's no way I could sleep too late).

The following quote is a good one, IMO.

I have just now come from a party where I was its life and soul; witticisms streamed from my lips, everyone laughed and admired me, but I went away and wanted to shoot myself.
-Soren Kierkegaard
(and now I have to add the disclaimer: he DIDN'T shoot himself, so don't you DARE go getting all worried) God how I hate disclaimers.

No comments: