Thursday, February 14, 2008

I was cold, and they all told you not to try...

Last night I had to see a movie for class called "Unrepentant"..it was basically about how the church will do anything to cover up all the screwed up stuff it did to Native Americans in the Residential Schools. I learned that if you want to kill people and get away with it, all you have to do is become a teacher in the religious system. I always knew it! The movie reminded me a little bit of the movie "Sleepers", which was filmed at Fairfield Hills. The guards are total Sadists and abuse the kids. I swear, most people who WANT to teach little kids are sadists on some level....
Maybe I SHOULD become a teacher! Just kidding.....I'd rather shoot myself (no offense to the GOOD teachers I did have).
I'm so tired lately...I wake up every night for at least an hour of misery and then all I want to do is sleep all day long. Anyway, tonight I'm having girls night with debate ladies and then tomorrow I finally see Liam again.

2 comments:

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Horrible! Here is a link to the movie:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Sorry - the link got cut off. The correct link is:
http://video.google.com/videoplay
?docid=-6637396204037343133
I hope tht works!